Friday, November 19, 2010

期待

I love december in every year
start from now ,
still left 11days then say goodbye to November and say hi to my lovely December =>
should be weird ~ why i so like December..
there just a simpe reason only..
In that month , i can go travel and sit areoplane with family^^~
it is a great moment with family.
this year , my dady propose go to BALI ISLAND to take a look~!! yahuu~=>>

Next , my VIP karyie is birthday soon. =)
we are planing now~~hope it all work ler~ dun unsucesss again...
i'm damn miss her now ehh. nearly 1month din't meet her already. =(
she was a nice friend for me. i love her so muchh!!! ~~=PP
someone also birthday soon.
I'm thinking would i make somethng to him or buy present to him?
haiss~~confusing now

I very excited Christmas Day coming too =]]
Xuan say will bring me go genting to count down. yea babe~~!!
christmas day ~ i hope will get a new phone from my dady><~
he say will buy a new handphone to me^^
realy my lovely dad? =P

But also my pmr result will release in december~ ><
i can feel my result is not that well and good~
how come like that man?!! =(
Can't imaging how my future ~
G.B.M ~~
Oh , my lady~~!!

recently~ i was indulge in this show~=]]
hehex. quiet funny ha~ and the male actor is handsome!! female actor is cute =]]
Damn love it !!~

No comments:

Post a Comment