Friday, January 4, 2013

04/01/13

Today is another day for meet my best buddy before a day she enter National Service. So we decide have a gathering before she leave us for 3 months:) Therefore Me Jean and Gene went to leisure mall about 1pm. I'm late for reached there because had to wait my uncle to fetch me. After that,we had a meal at Oiso as lunch. I'm full like hell but still eat a little bit by sharing half with Jean lol haha. We chat a lot while waiting our food come for serve. Our topic : College , Kpop and a lot of crap :P Feel so grateful our relationship didnt change even we quiet a month no meet each other after we graduated. Really miss those moments when four of us sit together and chitchat with no limited. Unfortunately , our munyee honey and shileei unable to join us, if not the gathering would be more fun and nicer. Well i know that still have another chance waiting for us, right baby?  

OK, we finished our lunch about 2hours? haha. In other way , Iris come to find us too since she was on break time :) I love the crazy buddy Iris alot ! She is so humorous =) After that we went to cinema and watched " The Last Tycoon



Commet for this movie : So so~ haha. actually not bad larh. But i know so much 18XX scene was cut , oops. Lol . Finished movie both of them help me looking around for vacancy. Write down my name on few shops, hope they will give me respond as fast as possible :( And tomorrow i gonna interview Daiso. Hope it is successful for me. Pray for me! Jean went back early like 6pm because of her sister while gene and I went back 8pm :) Before my dad arrived , I and gene went to WongKok to had high tea? hahaha lol. She tomorrow will go for ns :( I miss her a lot, yeah is A LOT ! I told her for tweets us once allow to take back phone ! 

And haha today when i went back home i opened my facebook and saw someone was inbox me and say goodbye for me, awww should be sweet or sad or happy? I don't know~ But all of it come on sudden! Btw        wish him goodluck and take care :) *friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment