Monday, January 7, 2013

07/01/13

2013 yrs really be out my luck? Haih. What can i expect within this year? From the 1st Jan i can know i got the bad feeling on everything I did on this long twelve months but i still believe that is not be destined. If i put effort on it , maybe my success rate would be up to half of hundred percent? That is my opinion. Well yesterday I'm upset for my undang test. Wake up at 430am to refresh everything i had read before going to do my test but at the end........ once finish answer those 50ques and double check , click to the button OK. Result pop out and shown " GAGAL " wadafuqqq-,- Totally freak me out and stun about 10sec there. Haha yay I'm so dumb. Even the undang also can failed. About to cry lol. My friend say she doesnt read anything but she pass while i study was failed. HAHAHAHA I'm too cute right? kkk. I knw that not matter larh~ is my thought.

After discuss with my uncle and family about which college i enter, the answer still the same ( CONFUSED ) aigo this problem make me headache. Every week also need to do research to know more detail about my course and which college is more suitable for me. Hope the final decision will as fast as possible if not my brain gonna be corrupt lol. And the most thing make me uneasy is Spm result. I really wondering what would i get ler. Damn this is the first time i so desperate want to know my result. Because of this my i had nightmare. Lol that is no joke. Sometime i think i'm crazy haha.

Yesterday and today i receive call from GIORDANO and POPULAR so i went to interview both. After that i'm confused again what to work lol. erm maybe i'll choose Giordano because of their salary hahaha. yea $$$ is my choice lol. This few days i get flu and cough , feeling sleepy all day long and i think is due to my everyday morning sleep and lack of drinking water. So after start my work my life would change a liitle bit. No freedom No late sleep No shopping No family day No kpop shows at midnight . Everything also NO no no nooooo~ FTW.



No comments:

Post a Comment