Saturday, January 12, 2013

GDA



 If you're a kpop lover i'm pretty sure you know Malaysia is selected as a destine for held Golden Disk Award ( GDA ) right?! At first know about this news i'm not too excited because i though i can't go for it. The ticket price is so expensive and it cost rm699 and rm999. My parent sure not allow me to spend so much money for this event. I totally upset for miss about the award event because many kpop group comfirm to come M'sia is my favourite band!! One of them is Gdragon, yea Bigbang bias here <3 and other like Kara , secret , beast , 4 minute ,suju and so on.. I join a lot of contest try to win the tix pass but end up no any news send to my mail. At the time, i'm giving up for going and mayb just watch rebroadcast at youtube or what. Buttttttt ! on yesterday ! i receive a call from Iris, she talk so excited and ask me to guess what surprise she going to tell me. I try guess but all wrong, when she say " I have win the gda ticket for you ! Shout ! " Omaigoshhhh man, when i hearingi t feel creepy i keep repeat saying " are you serius?dont bluf me i'll take it as real " she say " yes, is sher lynn winning the contest from Digi Youth ". My tears drop lol. Too happily !! I never expect sher lynn will give me the free rockpit zone ticket ! I'm just recongnize her about 5days. She treat me too kind <3 touch :'( 

So yeaaaa~ I'm going to GDA ! wohoo. Countdown for 2 days! Today buy some cardboard, flourescent paper, colour paper to make fanboard! And maybe do DIY t-shirt for my lovely Gdragon or secret/kara ! Hiakhiakkk. Early monday morning go to airport with Iris and her friends. So i'll overnight at Iris house haha. Lets screammm if you're to GDA too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment